In just one year since VRTIFY’s first debut at CES 2016 last year, our platform has made a tremendous amount of progress…
- More than 500,000 music fans are enjoying music in a new dimension from every virtual, augmented and mixed reality platform
- 65 premium and exclusive channels are available in immersive music content
- More than 1,000 immersive videos and music experiences have been uploaded
- Leading music service providers such as Spotify, SoundCloud and Deezer are accessible for the first time in virtual and mixed reality
- More than 50 concerts and music shows are available in VR and MxR
- The world’s largest music library with hundreds of great artists like Coldplay, Sting, Florence and The Machine, Twenty One Pilots, and many, many more.
And we’re ready to take the #MusicRevolution one step further at #CES2017
What can I expect at CES 2017?
This year we’re going to present the Mixed Reality experience, where you can immerse in your favorite music, create unique environments to enjoy it, set up your augmented home theater, and bring your favorite artists right to your living room.
CES attendees will also be able to “go on stage” and enjoy an incredible concert experience in a new and revolutionary way.
Enjoy VRTIFY demos with Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive and Microsoft HoloLens enabled platforms.
What does Mixed Reality + Music means?
VRTIFY is the first and only platform that combines Music and Mixed Reality, where physical and virtual world merges to create a unique Music Experiences by merging real and digital objects that interacts in real time through holograms and 3D Art.
Where are we going to be located?
You can find us at Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) South Hall 2 #26212 see the map